Sunday is generally reserved as the day you..
- go to church
- don’t cuss
- don’t drink till after noon
- don’t clean
- cook dinner
- be nice
- listen to loud vulgar music after noon
- and possible don’t have sex until the sun goes down.
Well, you know me! I don’t believe in rules that make sense to the majority of the world. Bottom line is we don’t know the people who made the rules. They are all figments of our faith. I love my imagination! SO anyway this is where I come up with the Sunday Morning Vulgar Truth every Sunday to defy mankind’s abstract moral lines they are afraid to cross on Sunday. Ain’t I a stinker 🙂
Today’s Sunday Morning Vulgar Truth is….
Having sex with women is awesome. Being in a relationship with a woman is not so awesome. I have declared myself as bisexual. Homosexuals view bi-sexual people as confused while heterosexuals view bisexuals as homosexuals. Overall, I say stop looking at my sex unless you want to have sex, lol! However, since I am talking about it you have no choice but to look at it because most of America is nosey. Anyway…..
Sex with a woman is:
- Sexy (yes sex with a woman is sexy)
- User friendly (women have more parts to play with than men)
- More pleasurable than not
Relationships with women are:
- confusing as HELL
- Overly emotional
- Overly analytical
- They want to communicate but often are not good communicators
- Judgmental (eww, why, what if, you should)
- Conspiracy theory oriented
- Sometimes fun
- Sometimes friendly
- Good, when it’s good
- Bad,BAD IT’s BAD
- Often crushed by bottled feelings that their mate had nothing to do with.
When I measure the sexual qualities of women beside the relationship qualities of women I must regretfully admit that I understand what men go through with us. After dating and being sexually active with both I must also admit that sex with a man can be quite boring compared to that of a woman. People keep giving me the “you have to meet the right one” type of pat on the back. My response to that is “if I had a nickel for every time somebody has told me that about a man or a woman I would be able to afford to buy the one!”
The moral of this story is TO EACH HIS/HER OWN….as for me and my house we gone face the VULGAR TRUTH….
Happy Sunday folks!