Today’s meditation was about operating with secure energy vs insecure energy. About a year ago, during a Reiki session it was revealed that I was living in fear. The person who performed the session supplied me with a mantra – “the universe will protect me.” Since then, I repeat this mantra to myself anytime fear arises in my spirit. Today’s meditation was a reminder that feeling safe allows me to overcome the fear of not knowing what will happen next in my life.
1. Observe and be with my feelings. I don’t usually want to have any feelings, therefore I deny them often. Being pregnant doesn’t allow this. This is a great time to engage in my feelings.
2. Insecure Energy. When I feel insecure I feel anxious and I throw myself into planning mode. I try to calculate the move of every significant person in my life and every dollar in my bank account. Insecurity clouds my judgement of what to do and leaves me with lots of questions.
3. Secure Energy. When I feel secure I feel confident, unstoppable, immortal even. These are the most powerful moments in my life. These are the moments where I usually have the most random idea which ends up impacting the most people.
4. Meditation is powerful. Who knew that sitting down, hushing up, and breathing could result in better health!
5. Safety is real. Safe is something I can actually be.
6. I speak up, I stand up, I walk in what I feel because I feel safe doing so.
7. The world is more safe than we have been led to believe.
8. Feeling insecure will create a fear of things that are not real.
9. I am good at reminding myself that I am safe. I am now moving into a space of maintaining feelings of security for longer periods of time.
10. Fear and security are like switches in the brain. When fear is on, security is off. When security is on, fear is off.